Help Support Our Work

If you feel led to financially support us in the work we are doing as a diocese we would be so grateful.

canada map 4.png

We are currently one of the largest geographic Anglican dioceses in the world and we are in great need of financial support in order to

  • effectively represent the diocese worldwide,

  • maintain common vision across our regions,

  • support our local parishes,

  • pastor and protect our leaders,

  • welcome new churches and projects

  • and equip church planters for the spreading of the Gospel.


Each of our parishes helps support the diocese, but over 25% of our budget and further growth is totally dependant on donations from people like you.

If you are able and feel called, please consider becoming a financial supporter. You can become a Monthly Ministry Growth Partner by committing a monthly amount using the form below, or give a one-time donation with a credit card or by mailing a cheque. All the details are below. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

become a Supporter

Donate Now

You can give a one-time gift or monthly support.

And you can give to several funds: the ANiC General Fund, Asian & Multicultural Ministries in Canada (AMMiC), The Bishop Don & Trudy Legacy Fund, and our Church Planting Initiative. is the secure donations partner for the Anglican Network in Canada used to process our online credit card donations. It is highly secure and has served thousands of charities across the country for over 15 years.
Canada Helps will deduct your donation amount from your credit card and you will receive a tax receipt directly from them. You will also be given the option of opening a Canada Helps account to simplify future donations.

If you’d prefer to donate by cheque
they can be mailed to:
Anglican Network in Canada

Box 1013
Burlington, ON   L7R 4L8

Cheques can be made payable to Anglican Network in Canada. We will send you a charitable donations receipt for income tax purposes at the end of the year.


Become a Ministry Growth Partner


We would love to have you join our ministry as a Growth Partner. Having people like you sowing into this ministry on a consistent, ongoing basis can make a massive difference in our work and the lives of so many in neighbourhoods and communities across this continent. Here's a little taste of why:


Some Reasons Why We Need Your Partnership

ANiC is too big… and too small... and too ambitious.


  • Too big geographically – The enormous size of our diocese presents challenges with providing episcopal care and support to our churches spread across 4 ½ time zones.

  • Too small numerically – At the same time, our membership isn't quite large enough to support the ministry demanded by our geographic size.

  • Too ambitious for the Gospel – We aren't content with the status quo. We want to reach North America with the transforming love of Jesus Christ. Our mission is to build Biblically faithful, Gospel Sharing, Anglican churches across our diocese. Seeing men, women and children come to Christ; growing the Church, and providing episcopal care to clergy & parishes.

  • Growing our ministry – Currently close to 75% of ANiC's budget is funded by the faithful tithing of our parishes. This covers the parts of our budget that focus on maintaining the ministry of our diocese. But the remaining 25% of our annual budget as well as equipping the diocese for further growth depends upon individuals and churches partnering with us and sowing directly into the ministry.


The portions of the diocesan budget focused on growing our ministry – our suffragan bishops and our diocesan ministry priorities – are vital to our mission. We are not content with the status quo. But we do need additional partners to come along side us to help us grow.


Will you be an ANiC Ministry Growth Partner?
You choose the level of commitment you are comfortable with. But knowing you are walking with us will so encourage us in the mission we believe God has given us.

Use the form above and select Donate Monthly to set up recurring payments and become a financial partner with us as we seek to grow the ministry of ANiC by the grace of God for His glory.