We're having a silent retreat in Ontario for our ANiC clergy. We hope to provide time for you to be in a quiet place, listen to Jesus in his Word, and experience rest for your soul.
In Matthew 11: 28, Jesus says, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
If you are clergy please join us for this important time of quiet and rest.
Conductor: the Rt. Rev. Donald Harvey
Title: “…Jesus I know, and Paul I know, but who are ye?” (Acts 19:15.)
Location: The Valley of the Mother of God, 953376 - 7th Line EHS, Mono, Ontario
The Valley has been in the process of adding a new wing to their facility. So, there are now two different price options. All prices include meals.
Room in the old wing (shared bath): $88.20
Room in the new wing (private bath): $201.40
PLEASE NOTE: The anticipated new wing is 95% assured of being ready by the date of our retreat.
- Meals included (Tuesday dinner, 3 meals Wednesday, breakfast Thursday), plus snack breaks (Wed. Morning, and afternoon, Thursday before departing).
- Bedding is provided, but please bring your own towels.
- Devices including cell phones/laptops should be left at home or in your car. There is an emergency phone number, and the receptionist will relay emergency messages to you.
- Silence will be enforced.
- If you have a black cassock, Bishop Charlie invites you to wear it throughout the retreat.
You must be clergy to attend.
Make registration cheque out to the Anglican Network in Canada, with "Silent Retreat 2018" on memo line. Please bring your cheque with you on April 24.
Please email Barbara Richardson to register, at email@example.com We need your registration now, to complete the plans for the retreat.
Please share this information with any clergy connected to your parish to ensure that all receive this invitation.
Please consider volunteering to lead a prayer service (we have 2 services of Morning Prayer, 1 service of Mid-Day Prayers, one Evening Prayer, and 1 Compline for which we need leaders). When you register, indicate which service you would like to lead. Thanks to those who have already volunteered to help.